- City Services
- Community Development
Walk-In Office Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8am - noon and 1 - 4pm (closed between noon and 1pm)
Golf Cart Registration
Temple Terrace's Golf Cart Program allows residents to operate their golf carts on city streets. Golf carts must meet safety requirements and be registered.
Follow these steps to register your golf cart:
- Fill out Registration Form.
- Take completed Registration Form and $10 fee to Customer Service at City Hall.
- Customer Service will issue a decal to affix to your golf cart.
NOTE: Golf carts must be re-registered annually. Registration for the upcoming year begins on December 1st of the previous year.
Fill out the Golf Cart Registration form here.
The Community Development Department is responsible for administering, directing, coordinating and supervising land development regulation functions and operations involving redevelopment planning, general commercial site planning, zoning reviews, permitting, inspections, plans review, annexations, geographical information systems, and mapping. The department’s work is divided into three areas:
- Planning and Development
- Development Review
- Residential site plan review
- Land development code amendments
- Zoning reclassifications
- Alcohol licensing reviews
- Business License reviews
- Development Fees Schedule
- Building and Zoning
- Permits - building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, sign, special events
- Plan review - commercial, residential, redevelopment
- Contractor registration
- Building Permit Fees Schedule